When connecting your microphone to your computer first try plugging the microphone directly into the headphone jack of your computer. You will know if your computer is able to interact with your microphone by going into System Preferences > Sound > Input if your computer is able to interact with the microphone you will see this:
If you are not seeing the microphone being recognized by your computer you will need to use a USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adaptor. We recommend going straight to Apple for your adaptor. Your microphone may not work if your adaptor can not interact with your computer correctly.
Once you connect your microphone to your computer you can now record audio. Our microphone works great with your computers built-in video app and voice recording app. You can also use with your favorite social media apps!
- Plug microphone directly into computer.
- Go to System Preferences > Sound > Input
- Check to see if your computer is reading the microphone.
- If not connect microphone to computer with a USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adaptor.
- Record and share with friends!