Your Rainbowmaker works best when it is free from all dust and debris! If your Rainbowmaker is dirty, wipe it off with a damp paper towel.
Articles in this section
- My Rainbowmaker is not working? What should I do?
- My Rainbowmaker is dusty, what should I do?
- My Rainbowmaker crystal stopped spinning, what should I do?
- What time of day does the Rainbowmaker work best?
- How many LUX does my Rainbowmaker need to work?
- Does the Rainbowmaker work on all windows?
- Does the RainbowMaker need to be in direct sunlight?
- My Rainbowmaker is not sticking to my window, is there anything I can do?
- General Rainbowmaker Questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.